When looking for scaffolding erectors in Tower Hamlets, as well as scaffolding erectors in London
in general, you need to consider at least three aspects:
• Expertise in the domain you target. This ensures they are able to cover your exact needs.
• Familiarity with local licence application procedures. This ensures no issues relevant to illegal structure placing or loading works.
• Commitment to the clients’ goals and goodwill. This ensures they will follow project deadlines and strive not to cause public discontent.
All these we feature at Q Scaffolding. We take pride in our deep expertise in tube-and-fitting scaffolding with a focus on the following service range:
• High-rise structures to scaffold the tallest buildings of 200 metres and over
• Access towers and gantries for building geometries of any complexity
• Access solutions for building refacing and construction projects
• Temporary roofs and controlled environment
• Lifts and loading platforms
• Demolition scaffolding
We follow all requirements the local council poses for temporary structures. Our managers timely apply for obtaining or extending a temporary structure licence and display its copy on the structure. Besides, we strongly care about public safety and balancing their interests when placing the structure.