Q Scaffolding undertakes independent scaffold inspections and audits for basic and more complicated structures. Our inspectors have a CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection qualification, relevant to the structure complexity they undertake to inspect. The procedure goes in strict accordance with all industry requirements. After the procedure, we issue the inspection report and provide them to the customer within 24 hours. A relevant scaffold safety tag is also available.
This is a one-time service we provide to check the condition of scaffolding structures. It aims to detect poor or dangerous practice, deficiencies, or other drawbacks. One-off scaffold inspections are required in the following cases:
• Scaffold handover. Should be carried out after structure erection, before its first use
• Structure and design alterations. Should be carried out after each alteration, before the subsequent use
• Adverse weather or earthquake. Should be carried out after each event, before the subsequent use
This is the service we provide on a regular basis. According to the Work at Height Regulations, weekly inspections are mandatory for long-term projects. Our CISRS-qualified inspectors check the scaffolding structure integrity and safety in due course. This enables to minimise potential accidents and workers injuries.
With this service, we check and identify:
• Ladder security
• Inconsistent alterations or moves
• Potential or actual risks and hazards
• The condition of ties, ledgers, transoms, and other structural components, etc
At Q Scaffolding, we pay special attention to the safety of our personnel. Our safety policy includes the following preventative safety measures:
• Training and maintaining qualifications relevant for the task to carry out,
• Comprehensive risk assessment
• Personal protective equipment
• Regular safety instructions
Contact us to arrange scaffold inspections and keep your workers safe. With our report, you will have an accurate assessment and a comprehensive picture of the condition of the structure. Also, we provide you with recommendations about effective compensatory safety measures.
Interested in working with us on an upcoming project?